Monday, April 8, 2013

Asking for HELP for a FAMILY in need!

I have a friend that has 5 small children and one on the way, any day. She is a very kind person who never asks for anything. A bunch of her friends have joined together to try and raise some money for her to be able to help feed the children and buy some much needed chairs & table, maybe even a  couch.. I cant post all her info about her story but I will say it was pretty bad but she got out with her children and has to start all over again with little help. I just cant stand by and do nothing.

So I ask you to please donate even a $1. Every penny will go to her and her children!
Just know you will be helping someone that has no idea whats going on and will be sooooo overwhelmed . 

Here is the link to donate: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-family-needs-our-help--2?show_todos=true


Please tweet /facebook it ,just spread the word. we only have DAYS left to raise as much money as we can. Right now we only have $10 donated. I thank those ANGELS but we need more.

Thank you and god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts